ITIL v3 – Foundation
Here are some tips for the ITIL v3 – Foundation certification:
Certifying Organization: Click –>
- Candidate should be aware of the core principles of ITIL® practices for Service Management
- Candidate should also possess appropriate knowledge of the typical ITIL® terminology and structure at Comprehension and/or Awareness levels
The cost of the test is less than $200 . Some organizations even provide courses and the exam packaged for less than $300.
Study Materials : Free
- Click –> ITIL Foundation syllabus.
- Click –> An Introductory Overview of ITIL® V3 from ITSMF
- Google “itil foundation v3 study guide” there is PDF file from “www.inf.unideb.hu”, it is a great study guide.
Practice Exams: Free
Exam Format :
The exam consists of 40 multiple-choice questions in 60 minutes.
Brownie Point :
This tip is for EXIN certifications – Google “ITIL foundation brain dump”. Check out the PDF results. Some of the questions listed on them are real exam questions.
If you have any other tips or questions please contact me at email@example.com